Zanussi has designed this electric oven to make your life easier
In the main fan oven, you’ll find five shelves and 66 litres of net usable space. Use the True Fan Cooking function for evenly baked items or the defrost setting to thaw out frozen food safely. You can set yourself a handy reminder too with the programmable timer.
In the top conventional oven, there are 42 net litres of space and a further four shelves to use. Lined with enamel on the side and backs, wiping down this cavity is quick and easy. You can also choose from five cooking functions, including:
- Bottom Heat
- Fast Grilling
- Top Heat
In both ovens, you’ll be able to switch on the bulb lights to keep an eye on your latest creations. Cook up a storm with the Zanussi ZKCXL3X1.
This Zanussi double oven is packed full of features to fit around your family’s needs. Being a FanCook appliance, hot air is continuously moved around the oven cavity, so you can cook dishes on different levels at the same time. Cook with complete flexibility using the ZKCXL3X1.
Cleaning the main oven is also simple thanks to the catalytic linings on the sides and back. This design prevents build-up of dirt and grease, so you won’t have to spend time scrubbing down your oven again. You can even remove the bottom door to soak off any stubborn spots or stains in the sink.
To get you cooking straight away, this Zanussi model comes with a variety of accessories, including:
- One Chromed Trivet
- One Chromed Wire Shelf
- One Black Enamel Dripping Pan
With an LED digital display, PIPO dials, and a touch control clock, using your oven is simple and straightforward. Finished in a modern stainless steel with an anti-fingerprint coating, this built in model is a stylish and practical addition to your kitchen.
HASSLE-FREE MAINTENANCE, WITH CATALYTIC CLEANING
The oven has special Catalytic Cleaning liners on the walls, which clean it while switched on. High temperatures let the surface absorb splatters and residue, to stop the oven getting greasy. So you won’t have scour or scrub after cooking.
Keep track of all your dishes with the LED timer display. Setting exact cooking times is straightforward with the touch-activated fields. Making it easier than ever to juggle a few different dishes at once.
A powerful, well-placed oven light lets you see what’s going on inside the oven while your food is cooking. So you can monitor your dish’s progress, without having to open the door.
- Top Oven Functions:
- Main Oven Functions:
- Fan controlled defrosting: Suitable for delicate items such as cream cakes, this light defrost circulates room temperature air around the food slowly, defrosting it hygienically in less than 1/2 the time!
- Retractable oven controls with LED display
- Economy variable grill
- Oven features:
- Heat activated catalytic cleaning: Catalytic coatings to the back fan cover of the oven absorb the grease from cooking and with regular heating to 220°C the grease residue is burned away.
- Conventional cooking
- Chrome grid runners with auto-stop anti-tip shelves
- Fan cooled double glazed door with heat reflective glass
- Self-Cleaning?: Catalytic
- Temperature range: 50°C – 275°C
- Maximum Microwave output (W): 0
- Cavity size: 66
- Largest Surface area: 1175
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 888x594x568
- Dimensions (Built-in, mm): 875x560x550
- Required Fuse: 30
- Colour: Stainless steel with antifingerprint
- Total electricity loading, W: 4300
- Frequency: 50
- Energy class: A
- Energy consumption, conventional mode, kWh per cycle: 0.94
- Energy consumption per EU standard cycle: 0.78
- Product number (PNC): 944 171 729
- Cavity coating: Catalytic
- Voltage: 220-240
- Top Oven Cooking Functions: Fan + light, Light, Ring + fan
- Cooking Function Bottom Oven: Bottom, Grill, Grill + top, Light, Top, Top + bottom