Electric Ceramic Hob with Touch Control
A seamless way to cook.
For a fast way to cook, ceramic hobs offer a stylish finish to suit your modern kitchen and speedy heating, regardless of the pan you have. The easy-to-clean surface lets you wipe away any spills effortlessly and with residual heat indicators, know instantly which hobs are still radiating heat after use so you never accidentally touch a hob that’s too hot again.
Quickly and safely pause your cooking.
Simply press this button to pause the hob for 10 minutes, Stop & Go then turns back on to the previous settings, making it easy to pick up where you left off.
Keep children safe by locking controls, preventing them from accidentally switching the hob on, inadvertently accessing settings or interfering with the controls.
Greater cooking flexibility with Double Ring Zone.
This hob comes with a Double Ring Zone providing you with even greater flexibility with your cooking. Put simply, this allows you to use a variety of pan sizes, or to provide even greater power levels when required.
All Hisense cooking appliances include a 2 year warranty as standard to give you complete peace of mind with a product that’s built to last.
Now, here’s the technical bit…
Below you’ll find all the technical details of your product, such as dimensions, etc.
Ceramic – Hob Type
4 x – No. of zones
Electric – Fuel Type
1.2 to 2.2 kW – Burner Power Range
6,400 kW – Electrical Connection
600 x 54 x 510 – Dimensions in mm’s (W x H x D)
- Model Number – E6431C
- Colour – Black
- Hob Type – Ceramic
- Installation Type – Built-in
- Fuel Type – Electric
- Hob Surface Material – Ceramic
- Number of Burners / Zones – 4
- Control Type – Touch
- Bridge Zone – No
- Rapid Boil – No
- Stop & Go – Yes
- Soft Melt – Yes
- Stay Warm – Yes
- Recall Assist – No
- Burner Power Range – 1.2 to 2.2
- Child Lock – Yes
- Automatic Safety Shut-Off – Yes
- Pan Detection – No
- Residual Heat Indicator – Yes
- Timer – Yes
- Control Position – Front
- Control Panel Lock – Yes
Dimensions & Weight
- Dimensions in mm’s (W x H x D) – 600 x 54 x 510 mm
- Dimensions in mm’s (with Package) (W x H x D) – 715 x 145 x 640 mm
- Product Weight in kg’s – 7.7
- Product Weight in kg’s (with Package) – 8.2
Performance & Data
- Connected Load (W) – 6,400
- Fuse Rating – 16A
- Requires 13 Amp Power Supply – No
- Requires Hard-Wire – Yes
- Gas Safe Engineer Required – No
- Flame Failure Safety Device – No
- LPG Convertible – No